Monday, February 9, 2009

Woot for college applications, not really.

5 things that help me sleep.
1: the sound of Icelandic bands
2: Arrested Development
3: When I talk to someone on the phone for an hour a day
4: Having written something that I like that day
5: Reading my scriptures

I really dislike college applications. I have everything in then BAM! They have something that I missed on the application that I had already filled out and now its highschool information, what classes I'm going to or have taken my senior year which I will never actually take so I have no way to fill it out! FRUSTRATION! And now I have to wait for tomorrow to call because Idaho is in a different time zone! But on the bright side, the band that got me into music is back together!!!! That is one of the best things that can happen for me! I was so happy when I saw it I cried for about 45 minutes and I could hardly breath. Hope all of you could feel that way all the time. That happy, not like you are going to suffocate.

"Ryan, can you please post two photos for today? PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP!?!?!?!?!"

"Oh don't you fret my little cupcake, I would give you the world if I could."



Day 40




3 comments:

~Stappsters~ said...

What does J. stand for?

Ryan J. Mannie said...

James

Audrey said...

Man... no words for these pics.
and talking to someone on the phone for an hour a day helps me to sleep too. hahaha :)
well, i think you have continued with your band..so i wish you success ;)

bye, Audrey