Thursday, February 26, 2009

Back in time (Day 56

(I didn't have time to post anything last night so I'm doing it now and just pretend like I wrote this last night)

So last night (remember this is from two days ago) I got some exciting news. I GOT ACCEPTED! WOOT! Supper fabulous Jonas Brothers party! (seriously, I want to have one) I was so excited that I almost peed. So I ran t the bathroom, relieved my bladder and ran back and did a happy dance and jump. So I called everyone that were on a need to know basis (Julia, Caryn, Curtis, Rachel, Natalie, John, my mom and pretty much anyone who reads this blog) and if you really need to know, I got accepted to BYU-Idaho. I don't know when I'm leaving either so thats a bit sad. But oh well. Thats my exciting news.

Other than that today (yesterday) I felt extremely mormon. I taught a lesson with the missionaries, I read my scriptures, I went to seminary and everything. The one thing I didn't do is go to mutual which I think isn't a bad thing because I did have a previous commitment. Anyways, I'm also selling my drum set if you are interested or know someone who is interested in buying it. My price is $600. Its practically new, and I'm going to but all new heads on the drums and all new hardware too! (sorry to push this on those who actually read my blog) So if you know anyone who is looking to buy a drum set, just tell me and yeah. 

I love all of you, I am supper giddy and I feel slightly like an asian school girl when american punk bands come to Japan. 

(The one from yesterday)



And a fresh one because I feel so bad for not posting one yesterday

3 comments:

~Stappsters~ said...

Very, extremely, wonderfully exciting!

XOXOXOXO said...

I'm so excited for you.

Anonymous said...

Woot! You are one of the cooler mormons I know!
cWs