Sunday, February 8, 2009

Day 39 was a day of rest

5 things I'm going to do this week
1: Help Chuy take pictures
2: Call everyone in my phone who's name starts with an 'R'
3: Try to get together every musician for my live set.
4: Record music
5: Start doing art again

Lately my mind has been racing with thoughts of my live set for Living With Giants. And also I have started to realize this is so much bigger than I knew. During the show on friday alot of the security people thought they knew me from a band and it turns out they all knew the name 'Living With Giants' and when I proceeded to show them my music on my Ipod they had heard it before. It seems that I have already grown much further than I had expected to with in the time that has past. I still love all of you so much. I really hope you are doing well.


Day 38 (sorry, I didn't have much to chose from today because my camera battery only had so much life in it and then it started to rain)

No comments: