Thursday, February 5, 2009

OMG! Unicorns, Ligars and Triceratops!!! Why did Kurt have to lie about the gun? Why does my big toe smell........ EWWWWW (how's that for a title?)

5 bands I would like to see again or just in general
1: Death Cab For Cutie
2: The beatles
3: Muse
4: Switchfoot
5: Radiohead

Today was quite uneventful. I thought it would be more exciting but I didn't do ANYTHING! Well, I had a lesson withthe missionaries but thats it! That was amazing though...... I was supposed to go and shoot some photos with Chuy but he forgot he had church band practice. Then Mckay was supposed to come up here today to practice for his show tomorrow night (I am going because I'm the sound tech, photographer, drum tech and the only roadie) but he couldn't for some reason. And because of the weather I couldn't get anywhere to take a good photo of the day so I apologize for what you are about to see. Love all of you!!!!!


Day 36

No comments: