Sunday, February 15, 2009

Day 45

Sorry for the late post, I got into San Jose last night at around 10:30. and I haven't had internet since I got here so I haven't had a chance to post till now. I am in a class room on campus writing music with the band.

So yesterday was pretty hectic. Trying to figure out the whole situation of how to get here, pack, and what to do once we got here. Not to mention I'm kind of sick. So the drive was filled with loud singing as Will's car stereo was stolen. We only stopped once to get cough syrup, soda and gum. So once we got to San Jose we met up with Mckay and went to drop off our equipment in the music department. So Steven and I got kind of board waiting inside for someone to open the recording studio so we wandered and we found the concert hall! There were instruments I've never seen before so if you know me, you know that I'm interested in playing EVERY instrument I see. So naturally I was in love. We played an improvised duet on piano and harpsichord. It was quite amazing. I loved that concert grand. Anyways! I will update again later. Sorry for the late post. Love you. 





1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am sooooo impressed Ryan! I am not just saying that. I would hire you for anything Photo related. I'm a proud mom!