Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Day 35

5 things I want to do
1: I want to go to college
2: I want to serve a mission
3: I want to continue learning
4: I want to write music for money
5: I want to find somebody to love


Today was VERY tiring. I only had about two hours of sleep. But I was still pretty productive today. I learned a new song, I wrote some lyrics, I worked out a drum part, I got started writing my new EP, I skated and tried to figure out my school situation. My school situation with south sutter isn't going well and I don't think its going to happen. Oh well. I was supposed to go to rehearsal last night apparently but I still can't find where it says for me to go. Oh well. Life is getting a bit down but I pray it will start looking up. And also I may move sometime soon which is very depressing. Hope all is well with you. I love each one of you.

Day 35

1 comment:

~Stappsters~ said...

great photo today Ryan!