Monday, July 6, 2009

Yellowstone


So we had a four-day weekend last week. I'm so bored in class so I thought I might sit back and remember Friday and tell you about it. So on friday we went to Yellowstone. It was Cassie, her two roommates Rose and Grace and me. All jammed in Rose's little car with Cassie and I sharing the backseat and blasting disney songs. It was quite interesting. It was a very boring drive and Cassie even fell asleep. It was raining on and off, very hard and there was lighting and it wasn't the most pleasant thing in the world. So when we arrived, we had been stuck in a small car for about 2 hours and one and a half of which, Cassie was sleeping and using my lap as a pillow. The price to get in was 25$ per car, which I have no money so I need to pay Rose back later. As we get in, we decide to go to old faithful and the bubbling mud pits. As we get to the mud pits we made a stop at some falls that were pretty but over all kind of boring. And on the way we saw some bison and a ranger dude. When we got to the mud, I was happy. Pretty bacteria. Need I say more? Then when we were done with that we decided to go to Ol' Faithful. It was quite a disappointment. Both times that we saw it go off, it went at like half the amount that It usually does. So that was very disappointing. Then onto more geysers. I think now I should mention none of us got much sleep so we were kind of exhausted. Cassie, when she gets tired, sometimes gets really hyper. Its insanely entertaining. Mix this with my excitement for colourful things and shooting water and Cassie's exhausted hyperness then you get the most annoying couple in yellowstone for a day. Even more so, we acted like 5 year-olds with the colourfulness. More annoying than those old asian couples who can't speak anything but korean. After walking around the geysers for about two hours we decided to go home. Then more sleep on our way back! That was pretty much Yellowstone, it wasn't that exciting. Haha

No comments: