Friday, July 10, 2009

Ep announcement




So after being at college for about three months, I've been working on some new material and ironing out some ideas about new music. So over the seven week break in California, I will be working on a new EP that will probably be done by September. The EP is going to be titled "Songs From The Macbook' which posses the basic concept that all of the songs that are on that EP will be recorded straight from my Macbook. All guitars are plugged straight into my computer or recorded through my onboard mic. There will be some guest performing from my friends Zach Bruno, WIll Devine and McKay Curteman, each of whom are some of my best friends and talented musicians and I will be also working with their bands very closely and I will be announcing my contributions with them as they come. I am to be back in less than two weeks and I hope all of you are enjoying your summer. I love you and care for each and every one of you and pray that you will remember to support your local music store and indie record store.

-Ryan Mannie

1 comment: