Tuesday, July 21, 2009

End of classes


So today is my last day of any real classes. I am currently sitting in my Book of Mormon class waiting for it to be over so I can go back to Cassie's apartment. I can't wait to be home so I can grow out my beard, draw with Chase, jam with McKay and Will, sing to a blasting car radio to the songs of Bowling For Soup and Cute Is What We Aim For and to have Mckinley wax my chest. When I get back I am also excited to see my mothers. Have some good conversations with everyone back home. I can't wait to get home but I don't want to leave the presence of Cassie. I will probably miss her more than any other thing about Rexburg. I will see you in two days!

2 comments:

~Stappsters~ said...

Can't wait? Can you come over on Sunday for dinner too?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.