Thursday, July 16, 2009

One week





So its one more week till I leave Rexburg and get back to Woodland. I'm so stoked to see all my friends and family. Even more so, I'm excited to start recording my new EP, jamming with a few bands and trying to schedule some tour things or some shows for LWG pretty soon. I'm also considering getting some ink done while I'm down there. I know I'm going to get lectured on this by Caryn and my mother but oh well.

In other news I received word that I would be accepted into the LA school of recording arts but the problem is that I am only 17 and they won't take people under 18 so thats out the door for now. I will wait another year I guess.

I also have set another goal for this break, to try to get some muscle on my tummy! Just thought all of you would like to know that.

2 comments:

mom said...

What is "getting some ink done" and why wouldn't I like it?

Ryan J. Mannie said...

Getting ink done is getting a tattoo.