Monday, March 30, 2009

Two weeks notice

Oh my gosh. I leave in about two weeks. I'm freaking out right now. I really hope everything goes well. I still have some shopping and all of that stuff to do. Lately I have felt like I have been imposing on everyone around me. 

Also lately I have realized how much my music is going to annoy my roommates, some music will make them question my mental state. Such as the music of 'Black Moth Super Rainbow', 'Modest Mouse', 'Animal Collective', 'Black Dice' and an assortment of many other abstract bands. I'm just afraid to go to school I guess. I don't know why this blog is so scattered. Oh well. I'm going to try to spend my last two weeks with my friends, doing things that I won't be able to do for the next three months. 

I think I maybe depressed again. Not sure. Don't really think so, probably just outragously stressed. I love all of you.

3 comments:

~Stappsters~ said...

two weeks! WOW!

Mom said...

Ry, just think of it as an adventure! Think positive! this is an experience that will shape the rest of your life so it is not something to be nervous about, but excited! I know you will make the most of it and I can't wait to hear of your experiences.

Billy said...

Hmm, but everyone loves Black Moth Super Rainbow!