Wednesday, March 18, 2009

One of the best days ever

So I have been behind on my posts which is very sad, I know, I know. but I'm back to tell you two or three very exciting things. 

1: I have a show on Thursday (buy tickets) and it will be my last show in California till possibly the summer. 

2: I got a new guitar. Its absolutely beautiful and all must see it (come to the show) It is my pride and joy as of now but I still don't have a name for it. 

3: I registered for classes!!!! Sad thing is that I don't have any art classes because none of them were available or the ones that were available conflicted with the other classes I am taking. Here are the list of classes I'm taking.

Science foundations : Monday, Friday 9am-10am
Writing foundations: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 11:30am-12:30pm
College algebra(BLAHHH!!!!): Tuesday, Thursday 8am-9:30am
American foundations : Tuesday, Thursday 11:30am-1pm
Book of mormon : Tuesday, Thursday 3:15pm-4:15pm
Intro to BYUI : Wednesday 9am-10am

So Wednesday is going to be my favourite =]

2 comments:

~Stappsters~ said...

Wow Ryan, It sounds like a really full schedule! You can always try to add an art class when you arrive or you can keep looking at the classes periodically. Sometimes they open up. I would do whatever you can to get one, even talk to the art teachers when you arrive! Otherwise you will get burnt out on the core classes!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree. You need to replace one of those core classes with an elective.

Also, you need to get ahold of Cami and do some makeup work soon or you won't be taking any of those classes in Idaho. Seriously.

Natalie