Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy Birthday!

So I have been horrible with posting things on time but this time I have a legitimate excuse. It was Billy's birthday party at my house yesterday which means alot of things going around that young people under the age of 21 should not indulge in. And as we mostly all know, with that substance and the abuse of it comes drama! There was a lot of drama , people mad for someone sitting on someones lap, people getting mad for no reason and even I got involved in the drama when I was trying to teach someone how to play guitar and then her girlfriend (yes, her girlfriend) got mad at her for spending all her time with me. All in all, I hated it. I would not approve of this party for my other friends birthday which was on the same day. And I am left to only wonder how her birthday party went. I hope she had the best birthday she could and she needs to tell me exactly how it went when I get to talk to her next. I love you all and to all a good possible day!


Day 59

1 comment:

Billy said...

It was a good party...psh.. hahah