Friday, March 13, 2009

So so sorry about the lack of posts

So I have been so stressed lately with a variety of things such as birthdays, going away parties, shopping for school, financial things and eveyrthing else. I al supper eager to leave. But even more so to play this show that is coming up before I leave as well as getting my new guitar. 

I have been too busy to take photos for the day. So rather than try to catch up, I'm just going to do it for fun from now on. But also, I have almost been hit by cars a few times. About three times a day. Its crazy.

And to add to all the crazy-ness I got a hair cut. Its so cold now. I have nothing covering my ears. 
but with this hair loss, I have apparently gained a few years in how I look. And due to this, I have had hordes of teenagers asking me to buy them cigarettes. Its weird.

So I do really hope all of you are doing well. I love you and I wish you the best of luck =]

3 comments:

~Stappsters~ said...

I think you should stop running out in traffic Ryan.

Anonymous said...

How about one more photo of the day showing off your new haircut.

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?