Monday, March 2, 2009

Be happy! (Day 61)

It seems I know alot of people who are a bit sad or dissapointed in some way. And I'm the only one who is so fervently happy that it makes me want to help everyone else that is feeling down. If there is anything that I can do to help ANYONE that reads this, comment this post and let me know. I will do my best to accomplish what you would like. Also, I read through all my other posts and I've realized that the one thing that was always on my mind when I typed was if I were to get accepted to college. And now that that has happened I feel that I need something else to look towards in the future. If you have any ideas you can tell me.

Oh! And this is my 100th post of this blog! WOOT! Little party for 5 minutes after this is published! Woot! Yeah. Have a wonderful, exciting, healthy, uplifting and relaxing rest of the day when ever you may read this. 

With love,
Ryan


Day 61 (Tony is happy!)

4 comments:

XOXOXOXO said...

Have you found out when you leave for school?

Ryan J. Mannie said...

Not yet. I'm trying to figure out where I saw what track I was on a while ago. I am not used to navigating the site.

~Stappsters~ said...

the blog made me happy Ryan

Anonymous said...

I'm happy now!
cWs