Thursday, November 27, 2008

So.....

The past week has been pretty slow, nothing exciting happened. No friends to see, nothing to do. Bored. Lameness. The upcoming show on Saturday I can not play because I won't be home on time and the sound permit we got only goes till ten. I would really like to see my friend who is in town this week but I'm not sure if I will be able to. I really need to buy a digital camera =[

Other than all that talent scouts from labels and people from the paper have been contacting me and this brought about the question, "since when did I have talent?" I'm still not sure about the answer to that question but I do know this. I write better music when I am depressed. And I will say my wrists hate my writing process and I'm sure anyone who knows what I'm talking about hates it too but I feel as though its the best thing I can do to write and I know I'm going to get a lecture from Caryn after she reads this blog and she sees me or she might even call me after this blog and I want to let her know before hand, I'm sorry for this conversation we are about to have. Lately I have been struggling more than ever with depression and my faith and what not. I think I tend to get this way around christmas time. I think it might be  due to the lack of family when I was young or something or maybe its due to my own negligence twards the family that I have. But on a more somber note my Mom has started to say 'I love you' again for some reason. Oh well, hope you are having a great week and keeping happy and please pray for me because I feel like I need it (sorry if that seems selfish)

1 comment: