Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Dissasters

Wow. So pretty much my halloween was filled with blood an half naked women. 

So first off, I was asked to do sound for my friend's halloween thing. He does this whole pirates skit with compressed air cannons and sword fights and all that jazz. And well, we were testing everything before it got dark and well. A cap from one of the cannons blew off. The air was too high and it hit someone in the leg and split it open 2 inches and was 1 inch deep. Blood was everywhere and it splattered and yeah. That was a disaster but then we decided to do the skit anyways with no cannons. And it started to rain on all the rented equipment so we had no sound and to top it off one of the main actors started to get stage fright so we didn't even do the acting. 

So after about 2 hours of improv between captain Jack and I. I went home and Kimmy threw a party and it was filled with half naked girls so I just felt really awkward so I left with my acoustic and played guitar in the rain which lead me to play a few songs in a bar. But when I got home I painted a new picture and its byfar my favourite. I will have to put it up soon.

So overall, my halloween was kind of bad. But I just am happy from something that happened the day before. And I just think it great that something so small as a smile can make me happy for so long.

2 comments:

~Stappsters~ said...

Happy thing...hmmm...let me guess...something about BYU-I?

Ryan J. Mannie said...

Nope, not at all. And I know you pretty much know it. But I wish it were the BYU-I thing you are thinking of if it is that I'm getting in.