Friday, November 21, 2008

BEST PICTURES EVER!!!!

So as you probably know I don't sleep well at night so I tend to stay up and do artistic things. And lately I have been getting into photography and I decided to go out and take pictures. On my way down main st. my eye was caught by a car in front of a bar. It was an older sports car with its hood torn (it was a convertable) and the bumper that first caught my eye had the paint chipping off of it and I thought it was so beautiful so I sit down on the curb to take a picture and as I zoomed in and focused I saw that there was a sticker above it and I thought it made the best picture that I could have taken all night. It read "#uck art" (not with the '#' but I think you get it) It was so satrical and I loved it. I sat there for about 20 minutes looking at the car and taking photographs. I will be sure to put up the pictures once I get them developed.

1 comment: