Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Old poems

I found a bunch of old poems that I wrote when I was little, lets say I was in about 4th grade

"Opposites"
What's the opposite of me?
Someone who likes to flee,
Someone who wears a bag
Or someone who's a hag.

What's the opposite of school?
It's doing something cool,
It's doing something to not be bored,
Its like riding my skateboard.


"I went to..."

I went to a store to buy a lime.
I made a mistake and committed a crime.

I went to the yard to not make a mistake.
I made a mistake and cooked a stake.

I went to Peru to go somewhere far.
I made a mistake and watched 'Dude, Where's My Car'.


"Cats"
Fur, fat, lion, beasts.
Cats hunt and have a feast.


"Iraq"
Bombs, armies, guns, dead.
When we find Saddam we'll cut off his head.


"Video games" (this one reminds me of Sam and Alex)

Video games, oh video games.
I love thee so.
You are my pride, my glory.
You are like a part of me.
We are inseparable.
You make me glow.
My parent's don't like you, but what do they know?


"Ten Little Kittens"

Ten little kittens went to take what's mine.
One touched a mouse trap and there were nine.

Nine little kittens went to find a mate.
One was successful and then there were eight.

Eight little kittens went to 7-11.
One stayed in the slurpee machine and then there were seven.

Seven little kittens got some ticks.
One got attacked and then there were six

Six little kittens tried to stay alive.
One chased its tail and then there were five.

Five little kittens made a smore.
One went into the fire and then there were four.

Four little kittens climbed a tree.
One fell off and then there were three.

Three little kittens sniffed my shoe.
One fell in and then there were two.

Two little kittens looked for a nun.
One fell asleep and then there was one.

One little kitten smelled my gun.
It pulled the trigger and now there's none.

(Here is a video for you to think of the ten little kittens)

1 comment:

~Stappsters~ said...

Good News,
I like the Saddam part and the video game poems.

Bad News,
Kittens and guns should not be in the same poem.