Saturday, November 8, 2008

I have to be dreaming

So for the past week I have felt like I've been in some weird dream. I saw someone get hit by a cap from a compressed air cannon and I saw him bleed out quite a bit. One hug will make my stomach sink for the whole day. Everyone seems to be telling me that I can get into college every day. And now this!!!!

So I have been a little bit off on my music lately but I am still writing it and loving it. But earlier today I get on my music page on myspace and I have a new message from a music company called "Hitt Music Group" and they tell me that they want to use some of my music for an independent movie! Not only that but they want to represent me and promote me once I get my music together in an EP. They will send it out to labels and all of that! I think this has to be a dream but if its not then I know I have truly been blessed with guidance to where I should go in my life. I love God. 

3 comments:

~Stappsters~ said...

Dreams are good! Have you heard of Lehi's dream. Really cool! Like you, of course!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to be the one to tell you this, but Hitt Music Group is a scam. They prey on semi-pro artists who haven't really gotten to know the industry yet. Just Google them and you'll see. Major scam. Do not give them your money and keep on making your music.

Ryan J. Mannie said...

I'm not giving them money at all, they just want to send my music to the film company. I have been to their site and read over everything on it but they haven't contacted me yet. I am just excited that they recognized my music in gerneral