Friday, September 26, 2008

Ideas and occupation

Well as you might or might not know my Dad is a manager for a company that sells organic fertilizers and repellents and stuff like that. Well, another fun fact that you will soon see ties in with the fact about my dad is that since I was little I always liked looking through lenses and looking at pictures that my uncle (he was a photojournalist) took and I loved it. Well, a while ago my dad asked me if I would take the pictures for his company and I actually hadn't been into photography for about 3 years before that happened but I said yes. And that peaked my interest again so now the time is drawing nearer to when I need to start taking pictures for them but I still have the dilemma of a lack of camera. So I'm going to go check out cameras again for the 6th time since he has asked me to take photos for his company so I'm sure its starting to get close to the time when I will be looking through a lens again. 

Other than that I'm still doing my music stuff and I was starting to doubt myself a little bit but then I sent my lyrics and just random stuff I wrote to some people and the odd thing is that they started to praise me. And that honestly kind of scares me a little bit. I don't want to be some idol. But oh well. Still thinking I'm not that great but it helps to know that what you do effects how others feel. And I will leave you with a little rant that will end up being in the first song of the record or what ever you want to call it. But the thing is you will never really hear it unless you know exactly what to do to hear it. Now isn't that fun?

"Just stop and listen to all the things wrong in the world and figure out our place in this mess of politics and war that we started. Try to see the good in everyone and everything. All is well in he world, we just don't see as clearly as we should because the veil hasn't been lifted from our minds that have been tricked into believing everything the media is feeding us. I love each and everyone of you so just stop and think."

No comments: