Thursday, September 18, 2008

Reassurance

So for the past few days I have been franticly getting all of my old songs back that I wrote for Kiss Me, Cassanova so I can re-write some and put them in order for my record and in the middle of that all I have also been adding bands on my myspace page like none other and the greatest thing happened today. Artists are telling me that they really like my music. Now if they are just saying this to make me like them more, I don't know. But regardless I think it is amazing. It has been one of the best feelings I have ever experienced. To have something that you made be enjoyed by people you admire is a feeling like none other.

The school situation is starting to get a little clearer now. What I think I may do is I am going to try to get into some kind of university with an audio program next fall. The problem that I think I'm having is that I'm not motivated because I have no classes that I really like to make me want to better in classes I don't really like. So tomorrow I'm going to sign up for the SAT. Wish me hope =]

Good Night-
Ryan