Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Life as it starts.

So at this point in time I feel the need to start everything over again. I just left my previous band, Kiss Me, Cassanova, due to artistic differences and now I am trying to focus on my own project that has been in the works for quite sometime now. For now I really want to develop my voice more and to get back into theater related things so my next step is to try out for some musicals or theater related activities in general.  School has been so bad for me up until this point. And bad being that I honestly don't know what I'm doing with my life so I don't know if I really want to be going to school or not or something like that. My depression is getting a little better but it still has the best of be shrouded in a cloak of hatred towards myself and my mind. I also think part of it is my lack of friends. My best friend went back to Idaho for school and I know its really selfish but I really want her to come back. I just feel so lost for some reason, I wish I had some kind of guidance to tell me exactly which road I need to take and where to go when I get to intersections instead of letting go of the wheel and letting myself drift without control into which ever way I may end up going. At least church is still going well. But right now I am just really doubting myself in every way possible. I doubt my music will ever be heard or enjoyed by anyone other than those who know me and I honestly do want alot of people to hear it mainly because I feel like it may help those who are lost like me to know that they can find something that may help them find their way. So I guess this is my way of saying I am starting a new and the worst is over. 

No comments: