Friday, April 10, 2009

No more seminary!

I finished all my make up for seminary and the last question I answered told me to bare my testimony of christ and I felt inspired to post what I wrote on my blog.

"I know that Jesus Christ gave his life to save all of us. That he came here to relieve us of our sins if we have faith and repent. I know that while in the garden, he knew me, thought of me and felt every pain that I have ever felt and more than I can comprehend. So much so that he bled from every pore. Through this action he lifted the shutters to awake the sleeping, that through him we can all have eternal live. I know he loves each and everyone of us and has compassion for all of our pains because he has felt and suffered them, and for this I am eternally grateful. And I say these things which I know with all my heart, mind and spirit to be true, in his holy name. Amen"

Love you all!

3 comments:

~Stappsters~ said...

thanks ryan

Cami said...

Ryan, I'm loving the blog, loving your testimony, and loving that I got to have you in my seminary class for 8 months. You will definitely be missed, but I am so happy that you get to go to BYUI! Good luck and keep posting cause I'm going to be checking! You can also blog stalk us at www.timandcami.blogspot.com. Tim writes often and includes a lot of humorous medical student experiences.

XOXOXOXO said...

You are awesome!