Wednesday, April 29, 2009

GAH!

SO MUCH FUN HERE! GAH! 

I have been meeting with this girl. And due the the fact that my mother reads this now, I will not give any details about her other than that which as already been said to specific individuals.

So for my photography class, we need to take 24 photos of a specific subject such as a specific door or a specific person and out of those 24, pick 4 of the best ones. I'm at a lose at this point as to what to photograph. If you have any ideas I would be glad to take them into account. 

(I often get bored in class and we were testing settings on our cameras that day so I took picture)

(Woot for random windows.)

(trying to find a subject for my photography assignment)

2 comments:

~Stappsters~ said...

Am I a specific individual?

Ryan J. Mannie said...

What are you asking by that?