Friday, December 5, 2008

Words one should never speak

So I have decided to star the writing process of my EP. Have the title and no, it does not mean that there will be cursing on it. In addition to me I will have my good friend Ed playing drums. He is going to be the only other recording musician for Living With Giants. There will be about five or 6 songs on it one of which is already finished and can be heard soon at www.myspace.com/livingwithgiants

In other news I have been getting alot of pressure lately from A&Rs and just people comparing my music and how I go about music to such bands as The Beatles, Bob Dylan, Death Cab For Cutie, Brand New and Cursive. 

In addition to that I'm freaking out about school and everything. I still doubt my acceptance into college though but I will try to keep you posted on all that goes on in the life amongst giants. 

Much love and care,
Ryan

1 comment:

~Stappsters~ said...

When you read the Book of Mormon there is a part where words are spoken yet unspeakable. See if you can find it!