Sunday, December 14, 2008

Broken cameras, ACT tests and something to be full filled

So its  been a while since I've posted a blog and not too much has happened. I hurt my hand, tweaked my wrists, bruised my knees, cut my hand up and cracked a rib all playing football. It was two hand touch to top it off which says something about my center of balance and my aerodynamic designed body. I should never play sports.

But I took the ACT today and I am nervous about my scores. Everything was kind of easy except the science. I seriously had a mental break down and cried for 5 minutes. 

Other than that I finally got my favorite film camera that has been broken for 2 years to work! But just as my excitement arrived at it's peak it breaks again! And I don't know how, everything seems fine. I think it might be something with the electronics. And my other camera freaked out the other night and made one of my lenses all cruddy and gearish and stiff. I hate it!

But on another note I have made a promise to myself to ask someone something before new years and I think I may not have a chance to ask in person but oh well. 

But MOST IMPORTANTLY!!!!! My friend came back from Idaho for Christmas break. I am supper excited to see her because during thanksgiving break I never got to see her and this time I'm sure I will see her other than at church! So I think you know who you are (mainly because you are one of the only people who keep up with my blog) and you should totally call me when ever you want because I'm intensely bored most of the day.

1 comment:

~Stappsters~ said...

ACT is over!!! yes. See you tomorrow night.