Saturday, October 4, 2008

A leap back into action

So I have finally decided to try to get back into art because I keep having theses ideas in my head that I want to draw but I'm so far out of practice that I can't so I'm trying to get back into it. And here is my first attempt back into art, a really quick monochromatic that I did while at this art thing yesterday.


Other than that I have been enjoying conference ALOT! Its great and it makes me really happy and that is a good thing because I'm usually not that happy. But today after the second session was through I wanted to try my hand at some spray paint shading and masking. I go out to the back and open our REALLY old trailer with all of these paints in it and the door has like 4 locks on it and is kind of heavy so it is a chore to even get into it. So I get out about 10 different colour spray paints. Then I have to go to the store to hopefully buy some wood for a canvas, acrylic paints and a few brushes. I was about half way there when I realize I forgot my wallet so I turn around and go home. And when I left I didn't really want to put the paints away because I just didn't want to open the door again and when I got back, all the paints were gone! I hate the people down the ally. I am pretty sure they stole them because I know they are the people who are always tagging out trailer. Oh well, I will just have to buy some more paints and pray that they won't tag our trailer again and if they do I'm pretty sure I'm going to call the cops.

I hope you enjoyed the little quick painting and I may do some more later on. Please give me feedback.

1 comment:

~Stappsters~ said...

I like your hair print. The face looks like Palin.