Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Awkward things in a singles ward and news

Well, as you all know I am only seventeen and I am in a singles ward in college. Anyone who has been to a singles ward may be able to tell you there awe some awkward things being in a singles ward. Being younger than everyone else in a singles ward. Here are a few things that I find awkward in a singles ward;

1: Being the youngest person in the ward and not even being old enough to be in elders quarm
2: Everyone else conversing over their mission experiences 
3: People who are dating in with in the ward
4: sitting in the back and watching the guys try to flirt with the girls they are sitting next to
5: People giving each other back rubs during sacrament meeting.

As for the news goes, I have been asked to have one of my photos be made into an album cover! WOOT! I get paid for it and everything. Its pretty sweet, but more details on that to fallow.

So on Sunday I was alone and I was locked out so I had to climb through my bathroom window which I think was pretty funny. Then I proceeded to leave the apartment again and go take pictures at the construction site (don't tell anyone) and this is my favourite shot that I took.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice photo.
Natalie