Friday, January 30, 2009

Random facts

Original photo of the day but I don't really like it. Tell me what you think.



25 random facts about me.

1) I'm secretly obsessed with the Jonas Brothers
2) I often feel down about myself
3) I'm allergic to ketchup
4) I met my best friends through theater
5) I broke my ankle 3 times but have sprained/ rolled it 5 times
6) I cook sailor soup
7) I am a sound tech for a band
8) My muscles are very weak
9) I don't sleep very well
10) I have an illness that know one knows what it is.
11) I have a fear of social gatherings
12) I got my GED right after I turned 16
13) I will never attend any of my graduation ceremonies 
14) I have a fear of public gatherings but I like to play music in front of people
15) I play 15 instruments
16) I hardly open myself up to anyone
17) I sometimes have a lazy eyelid
18) People often assume that I'm about 20 years old
19) British musicians are always better than american ones
20) I break my guitars quite often
21) I wrote a song on lapsteel after playing it for only 5 minutes
22) I have very few friends
23) I have wanted to take photos since I was eight but I got frusterated when I was trying to take a picture of a horse so I stopped and I just started again after about four years of not taking any pictures.
24) I say sorry far too much
25) the number 25 is lame. Twenty-five is better.

No comments: